Here is the deal my sweet friends. No excuses.
Our bodies need us to believe in this motto! Too many of us, including myself put off working out for a number of “excuses.”
1. Your too tired. Do it anyway.
2. Your sore. Do it anyway.
3. I hate healthy today so I can skip. Do it anyway.
4. I don’t have time. Find time.
1. Improves mood. We all could use this.
2. Combats chronic disease.
3. Boost energy level.
4. Promote better sleep.
5. Clarity to your thoughts.
6. Sweating-removes toxins.
7. Stress relief.
8. Self confidence.
9. Believe it or not enjoyment.
10. The satisfaction of finishing a tough workout.
When we look at it, the benefits far out weigh our excuses. So as a team, Let’s be committed to a “no excuses” motto!
All for love and health,